Machine Learning Engineer
We are currently developing technology and algorithms to create the next generation of Digital Identities
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer with an entrepreneur’s mindset to support a fast-paced and growing team. The ML Engineer will be planning, testing, and building the ML-driven features of our technology. We are looking for a thought leader with an impulse to experiment and build.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working independently as well as a member of a tight-knit and hierarchically flat team and will lead our Machine Learning team.
- Extensive experience deploying machine learning models into production in a cloud based environment (AWS preferred).
- At least 3 years direct experience developing and deploying deep learning models.
- Expert-level proficiency in at least one scripting language and a desire to code primarily in Python/ C/ C++
- Extensive experience with TinyML or similar ML frameworks.
- Experience with at least one modern deep learning framework (ie TensorFlow, PyTorch)
- Experience deploying code in containerized environments using Docker and at least one container orchestration service.
- Experience designing, developing, and deploying a wide array of data architectures, including data warehouses, data lakes, and standalone relational databases.
- Experience with GitHub